Hear from The Center's Experts
The Center regularly fields requests about opportunities to serve as Fellows or Executives in Residence. Inquires can be submitted below.
FELLOWS & EXECUTIVES-IN-RESIDENCE
EXPERTS AT THE CENTER
Experts at the highest levels are engaged in The Center for Entrepreneurial Thinking’s work by serving as Fellows or Executives in Residence. These Experts from Universities, companies, and non-profit organizations are invited to participate in creating content for The Center and participating in activities based on their particular area of expertise.
Fellows and Executives in Residence:
- Create and deliver Knowledge Tools such as cases, booklets, and insights;
- Teach online courses and serve as guest speakers in courses by others;
- Contribute their opinion on current events in The Center’s Flash Newsletter;
- Host and/or are featured at intimate “virtual roundtable discussions among invited guests;”
- Build relationships with other Experts at The Center and its affiliates; and
- Advise leaders of companies, NGOs, Universities, and governments in their areas of expertise.
Former Senior Associate Dean: Harvard Kennedy School
Global Advisor | Best-Selling Author | Investor
Recognized as the #1 Voice on Money & Finance and one of Worth Magazine’s 100 Most Powerful People in Global Finance, Dr. Vikram Mansharamani is a highly sought after global advisor, investor, and author.
Founder & CEO
A visionary in the marina industry and an accomplished entrepreneur, Ray Fernandez is recognized as one of the leaders in America’s $40 billion boating industry.
Executive Director: Harvard Center for European Studies
With 25 years of experience in the academic sector focused internationally, Elaine Papoulias is an expert on the intersection of policy, academia, and business across geographic boarders.